Buying a Home
Before you begin the search for your new home, determine your needs and implement this step-by-step plan to make this process less stressful before you hit the streets. From choosing the type of home best suited to your needs up to the day of moving, this Buyer's Guide ensures an enjoyable experience.
- Arranging a Mortgage
- Learn the in's and out's of mortgages. What are your different options? What is a pre-approved mortgage? Everyone wants your business, but it's up to you to look after your interests.
- The Offer
- Congratulations! You've found the perfect home. But, this can be the most stressful part of your buying experience. Read about the eight basic elements, the various offer strategies and discuss with Kaitlyn Gottlieb.
- Closing day is here. Who's involved, and exactly what goes on? Relax, all of these details are outlined right here for you to read. Kaitlyn Gottlieb and your lawyer will give you the details on steps and timing.
- The Move
- What to expect on moving day? Reduce costs, a moving checklist and calendar, make your move worry-free by following these simple steps.
Selling Your Home
Thinking of selling your home? Get the answers to the most commonly asked questions. How do I determine the best price? When is the best time? What are the costs? Before you begin the selling process, really evaluate why you're moving, follow these guidelines and talk to Kaitlyn Gottlieb.
- Getting Ready
- Take control of the selling process - choosing the right Century 21 Bamber agent, the listing, understanding the market conditions and determining the correct selling price. It's all easy when you're informed.
- Marketing Your Home
- Learn how to objectively evaluate your home. Work with Kaitlyn Gottlieb to position your home on the market to sell quickly and hassle-free.
- Negotiating Offers
- Know what to expect and take stress out of the transaction by getting some insight here. When it comes to bargaining and persuasion, the top of the field is home to Kaitlyn Gottlieb.
- You've accepted the offer but just because your house has sold, that isn't the end. Learn what's left to do before you move.